- 1 pound browned ground turkey (or diced cooked chicken)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 oz) can chili beans
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 1 (15 oz) can corn
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (I use fire-roasted for literally everything these days)
- 1 package ranch seasoning mix
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place the ingredients in a slow cooker. Mix to blend, and cook on low setting for 8 hours. Eat this soup with some shredded cheese, crushed tortilla chips, and a dollop of sour cream on top.
Thank you Frugal Girls for this one.