- 2-3 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1/2 cup toasted almond slivers
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 bunch sliced grapes
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- dash of cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon dried tarragon
Dressing (mix together the following):
- 2-3 heaping tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2-3 heaping tablespoons cool whip
Combine all ingredients. If there’s not enough dressing, mix together another tablespoon each of mayonnaise and cool whip. Stuff in pita pockets and serve.
Linda Salkil is responsible for this awesome recipe!