- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/2 can chopped ripe olives, drained and minced
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1 package jalapeño cheddar tortilla/wraps, room temperature
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth; stir in the cheddar cheese, salsa, olives, taco seasoning and soup mix.
Spread over tortillas; roll up jelly-roll style. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Just before serving, cut into 1 inch pieces.
(Gracias to Aunt Kristy for making these at Christmas. So good!)