Two months have passed since Olan has joined our family. This kid is so sweet… I can’t complain much really. Some noteworthy things from this month:
- Sleeps in 4-7 hours stretches during the night. I can deal with that.
- Stopped needing swaddled.
- Mohawk hair has tamed itself slightly.
- Grips a rattle and batting at toys.
- Enjoys being on his belly.
- Kicks his little legs up and down. (Super cute!)
- Has a double chin going and looks like he’s storing away nuts for the winter in his cheeks. He’s developing rolls all over!
- Facial expressions have been likened to a grumpy old man.
- Still snores.
- Loves to be upright, facing out, and puts all his weight on his legs.
- Smiles and coos! FINALLY!
- Eats around 40 ounces in a day, wearing 3-6 month clothes, and is getting to the end of size 1 diapers. Bring it on, clothies!
Love this little dude more and more each day! Thanking God for letting us be his parents.