This weekend was a friendly one. We got to stay in town and spend time with many amigos… I am grateful to have so many great people in my life!
How did we cram all this amazingness into one weekend?
- Hong Kong Buffet and Siri tests
- In house jam with future youtube sensation
- Late night Pinterest 101 tutorial (I love when we are so tired, everything is funny)
- Morning visit by our friends and their new puppy!
- Lunch date with new friends, featuring an Apple Nacho trial run (and success with a bit of tweaking!)
- Loving on our friends’ kids in the nursery Saturday night
- All beef weeny roast / Reese’s smore fest with more friends
- Visiting a friend working at Mokas who makes great California Clubs for lunch
- Doing some yard work with some of my besties
- Scouring a giant sink laden with paint next to a fellow perfectionist
- Sitting at home and slowing down with my best friend!
- Small group
- Blizzards and Parchisi until way too late (on a school night)