- Removing ugly faux gold towel racks, TP roll, and doorknob
- Spackling the giant monkey bar holes
- Painting the walls “Ocean Fog”
- Removing original shower rod and replacing it with a curved, brushed nickel rod with new sliding hooks
- Replacing towel racks with brushed nickel set
- Adding handles to the storage cabinets and replacing the vanity handles with matching brushed nickel ones
- Replacing the shower faucet unit
- Replacing the sink faucets
- Putting up trim around the awkward small window
- Replacing floor rug
- Replacing the toothbrush holder with brushed nickel one
- Painting two canvases that match the bathroom colors
We’ve both been pretty ambitious lately when it comes to home improvement (usually its just me and Logan has to set me straight, or I have to set him straight).
Next up, installing a programmable thermostat and covering up the giant holes that adorn the sheetrock as you enter the basement. Rock and roll.