Yo-O-O! This month, we’ve really started to see Olan brim with personality! This month has been full of things to remember:
- He’s finally crawling full blast. Shut your toilet lids, put your breakables up high folks, here comes the tornad-O!
- He loves his pat-a-cake. He just smiles and claps any time you start that oldie up. I think he’s starting to even “throw it in the oven” with me. Aww.
- The guy still will not put anything in his mouth. He acts like food is a foreign contaminant when we try to get him to feed himself. The only thing he puts in his mouth is his toothbrush.
- As soon as we set him at the table for dinner, he will squawk until fed. He’s getting the hang of the “more” sign, and he doesn’t get food until he gives the sign. That’ll show that squawker. 😉
- He’s started up this whole “cry-and-whine-and-moan-when-grandma’s-not-holding-me” gig. Oh brother. He also will do this same act whilst crawling to the fridge. He know where da milk is.
- The nose wipe is Olan’s worst enemy.
- That hair. Out of control. What do I even do with the baby bowl?
- He adores anyone who will sit and let him bounce. This is probably his favorite thing ever. I love it when I’m holding him and he gets excited, because he pumps his legs up and down. So stinkin’ cute!
- He’s so different in the way that he loves to play on his own. He’s gonna be my toy man I think. Evie just wants our presence. Olan’s just gonna want the presents. Ha!
- The kid does the splits like a boss, just like his sissy did at this age. Watch out Husky Olympic Gymnastics Team!
- He’s got two bottom teeth, and one that just popped in on top. I’m pretty sure there are four on bottom… just so hard to tell!
- He pounds down a nice warm bottle in 3 minutes flat.
- O will do anything to get in the water.
- He sleeps from 7:30pm-5am, and hopefully will get another hour in when you put the plug in. Great for school business hours, killin’ me this summer.
- His stats are currently at 30 inches and a bit over 24 pounds, wearing 18 month threads.
Eep! It’s the last monthly O post until we move into our new place! Had to take a few of the kids on our beloved front porch. Tear. Enjoying these little loves so very much.